Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Pavia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries including EU and non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme taught at the University of Pavia is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be coming from low-income families and have excellent academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply to the University of Pavia through DreamID.
- Applicants must visit the EDiSU website to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Entry visa
- Permission to stay
- Transcripts in English
- Diploma certificate
- Two reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must request the pre-evaluation of their academic qualifications and take and pass a Skype admission exam to get into Pavia.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- TOLIMO – 600
- FCE – 169
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The selected students will receive the benefits of the program partly in services and partly in money, to which additional advantages like exemption from payment of the contribution fee for university enrolment are granted.