Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply to an undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at UWL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be current full-time UWL undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to apply through the exclusive University of Wisconsin system. The winners of the scholarship will be chosen on their cumulative grade point average.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an SAT score between 1120 and 1305or an ACT score of 23 and 27.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The selected students will be provided the scholarship towards the cost of study of any applied undergraduate or graduate degree in Canada at UWL.