Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- University or Organization: Fanshawe College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Students with a valid Study Permit from any African country and is registered full time in level 1 for the first time at Fanshawe College in any post-secondary program.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college.No application required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts from all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have one of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with courses at the College, Mixed or University Academic and Career Entrance Certificate
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) or the equivalent
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Fanshawe, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.
Dibuka program belajar : Program Persiapan GMAT
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the award amount according to the program.