Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries outside the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level degree programme offered at the University of Kansas are eligible; to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fist year undergraduate students at the University of Kansas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the undergraduate application portal of the university. The eligible applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school graduate certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Proof of financial resources
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have attained and hold a GPA of 3.25 to 3.49.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PDT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- AP English – Grade 4
- C1/C2 – 176
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The students selected for the International Achievement support will receive $12,000 as $3,000 per year towards the undergraduate tuition by the University of Kansas.