Accenture Discovery InternshipJumpstart your careerAre you interested in gaining practical experience in preparation for your career? This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate. Your roleAs an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills that you’ll be able to apply anywhere. Also, you won’t just be shadowing others—you’ll be in the mix right from the start. Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for business improvement. Your role assignment will be based on business needs and your personal strengths. You will join any of Accenture’s six lines of business:
- Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ futures, using our deep business insight and understanding of how technology will impact their industries to envision and deliver how they can stay ahead of the curve.
- Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by focusing on their specific industries and developing an understanding of their issues and applicable technologies, and then delivering innovative, tailor-made solutions.
- Accenture Digital digitizes our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
- Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with “best in class” technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
- Accenture Operations operates business processes and infrastructure as a service in behalf of our clients.
- Accenture Security builds and consults about security technologies for clients to create a successful client-based security team.
- Be in the second or penultimate year of undergraduate studies
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects
Our commitment to youWith more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we offer infinite opportunities to progress as fast and as far as you want to go. Training and development is highly personalized, combining multidisciplinary digital resources, on-the-job experience and education programs. You can upskill rapidly, continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. And, as part of an ethical organization that actively engages corporate citizenship, you can apply your specialist skills to make a difference and help change the way people work and live.