Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
- Applications Deadline: February to May 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
- Nationality: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
English Language Requirements: Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
How to Apply:
- Starting from Nov 2018, submit your application online to one of the 5 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progress, so we recommend starting your application early.
- No individual application for the IPS is required
source : scholarship-position