Application Deadline: May 14, 2020
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- University or Organization: The University of Aberdeen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £1,000 – £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for this application , students must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must have a strong commitment to self-development and take a pro-active and enthusiastic approach to their education.
- Applicants have possessed excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates need to accept an offer of studying a bachelor degree at the university.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the education award, students need to take admission for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Aberdeen. After that, students can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check out the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
Dibuka program belajar : Program Persiapan GMAT
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £1,000 – £3,000.