Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Students from all Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree study taught at GMIT are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have high scores in language proficiency tests.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice via the application portal of the university. Non-EU applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Leaving certificate
- High school transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have a grade O6/H7 or better in six Leaving Certificate subjects including English or Irish and Mathematics, two of which must be passed in higher-level papers at Grade H5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 213
- TOEFL CBT – 550
- TOEIC – 660
- Trinity College London – GESE 8 & ISE 11
- Cambridge Exams – FCE Grade B
- CEFR – High B2
- PTE – 55
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The winners of the English Language Attainment support will get tuition fee support towards the UG or PG programme undertaken by GMIT.