Application Deadline: August 2021
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: China
- The award can be taken in Canada
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Be citizens of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Health, Natural Sciences, Natural Resources, Economics or Business.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Receive CSC funding
- Be citizens of the mainland of the People’s Republic of China
- Be starting a doctoral program at either UBC campus in May 2021, September 2021, January 2020, May 2020, September 2020 or January 2021
- Be undertaking research in one of the following areas: health, natural sciences, natural resources, economics or business
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of British Columbia.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The program will provide a stipend of $35,000 per year, partially funded by the China Scholarship Council ($26,400) and partially funded by the Tai Hung Fai Foundation ($8,600).