Application Deadline: November 15.
- University or Organization: Depauw University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Croatia or Slovenia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- Students have to enrol in a bachelors degree coursework at the university
- Candidates who exemplify initiative, focus, and self-direction that will enable him or her to excel at DePauw both in and out of the classroom.
- Applicants will also be encouraged to be actively involved in one or more of the many co-curricular opportunities available at DePauw, including but not limited to work-study and travel/internship opportunities.
- Claimants will require financial assistance in order to attend DePauw University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you can access the online application form
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official test scores, official secondary/high school academic records directly from your current or most recent secondary school, essay, financial support documentation, and academic/personal information
- Admission Requirements: Students will be required to maintain a minimum 3.3 cumulative grade point average
- Students must have a valid ACT and SAT scores
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English then you have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive a four-year award of up to the full cost of attendance at the University
source : scholarship-position