The University of Hamburg is the biggest research and education institution in Northern Germany. It is one of the most extensive universities, which supports a lively community with very diverse opinions, cultural backgrounds and interests.
Why at the University of Hamburg? While studying at this university, candidates can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs in careers database and get the advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
- University or Organization: University of Hamburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Magister, or Staatsexamen
- Award: €200 and €720
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: claimants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma, Magister, or Staatsexamen in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to enroll at the University of Hamburg, preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for Test Goethe-Zertifikat or Test DaF register here
How to Apply
To take part in this program, aspirants are recommended to take admission in their chosen course at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants seekers can download the award application form and submit it by post or email to the Department of International Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for providing the residency permit, copies of bank statements, CV, the reason for your application, schedule detailing all steps leading to the final examination and an evaluation from the supervisor of the final thesis.
- Admission Requirements: If you applying for a degree at the university, then you must have to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are required to demonstrate sufficient proficiency in German.
Scholarship in German 2019 click here
Benefits: These studentships are usually awarded for 6 months with funding ranges between €200 and a maximum of €720.
source : scholarship-position