Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021
- University or Organization: Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 24,950 RMB
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all foreign regions outside China are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes taught at CUHK are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have been accepted in the applied programme at CUHK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must use the application portal of the university and apply. Candidates will be considered for the opportunity upon being accepted in the applied programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school reports / transcripts and graduation certificate / diploma
- Diploma / sub-degree transcripts and graduation certificate
- University transcripts / degree certificate
- Certificates in support of professional / academic achievements
- Personal Statement (Resume / Curriculum Vitae (optional))
- Recommendation of an academic referee (online or by hardcopy)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have appeared for SAT or ACT and score overall total of 1190 out of 1600 or a composite 24 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
Chinese University of Hong Kong will give the selected applicants Quarter Tuition of the applied programme and accommodation Scholarship approximating to 24,950 RMB per year for up to 4 years.