Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from EU countries and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be an EU or an international student with the home country’s equivalent to ‘A’.
- International students undertaking a recognized international foundation program.
- Candidate must have to be applying for the first year of undergraduate study in 2019/20 and achieve the grades set out in the terms of their offer from City.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award then firstly you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, seekers will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
Benefits: The applicants will receive an amount worth up to £1,000.