Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 100,000RMB, 50,000RMB and 25,000RMB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Candidate needs to maintain good academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree course work at the Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the CV & academic transcript, PAFTAD application letter demonstrating your interest in applying and two referee letters of support.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate course, you need to have all your certificates of graduate studies and academic excellence.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must have to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The first-class support will be awarded worth up to 100,000RMB to each of the top 5% admitted students, the second-class support will be awarded 50,000RMB/year will be to each of the top 6%-15% admitted students and third-class support will be awarded worth up to 25,000RMB/year to each of the top 16%-30% admitted students.
source : scholarship-position