Application Deadline: 21st January 2022
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
baca juga : kumpulan beasiswa ke Inggris 2021 klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK, EU, and other countries are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL) programme can be undertaken at the University of Oxford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been successfully admitted to the BCL programme.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to make their admission application for the BCL programme online. No separate application is required for this scholarship, as all students that have applied will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honours in law.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The selected students will be provided £10,000 annually towards the cost of pursuing a BCL programme at Oxford.