Application Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Developing member countries are eligible to apply for free education.
- This will be awarded in the field of economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
In order to apply, You must follow the following requirements:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, the completed application form of the institution in which you have applied and ADB-JSP Information Sheet must be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet, Academic documentation, Certificate of Employment, Certificate of Income, Certificate of Family Income annual/monthly income, Copy of your Passport, Valid IELTS test.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the free study you must have applied for admission at the university. You should contact the admission department to confirm the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Program provides full tuition fees, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, travel expenses.