- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Business & Economics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open all year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program for foundation studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be an applicant who defines under the terms of education services for overseas students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has received an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the College which is to commence in the teaching period for which the applicant is offered this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- To Apply: There is no separate application required for the grant; all eligible students who enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of your application, the university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, curriculum vitae, and nationality proof.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to demonstrate their English language ability and satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
Benefits: The educational award will provide the 50% discount on the tuition fee.