Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: McNeese State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $11,075
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All students from any country outside of the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate non-resident programmes available at McNeese can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time freshman students at McNeese.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must gain access to the university portal by signing up and apply using the same credentials. All accepted international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of immunization form
- Official transcripts
- Diploma certificate
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have a minimum high school overall GPA of 2.35 or an ACT or SAT test score of 23 or 1130.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Writing & Language – 500
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Writing – 250
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE Academic – 44
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The winner of this application will be given full undergraduate non-resident tuition fee relief, i.e. $11,075 by McNeese State University.