Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Australia, New Zealand and International are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a PhD research degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be commencing as a full-time program and able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills. If you a student from a pasture Science, Plant Physiology, and Genetics and breeding so you can apply for this program.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want this opportunity, you must have to take admission in a PhD degreeprogram at the university only then you can complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, research proposal, and academic transcript along with language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must achieve a first class honours degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not a candidate’s mother tongue, so they are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and to show their English language proficiency.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
The educational award will provide $27.596 living allowance for 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension and also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the project.
source : scholarship-position