Application Deadline: June 8, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students of New Zealand and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can take part in a PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must not already hold any other award from the university and fulfil all conditions for admission to the Doctoral Program in AUT.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants must have to take admission in a PhD degree course at the university and then apply for the grant through the online application portal. International students are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for detailing about taking admission in this program.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a brief outline describing research skills and experience, academic transcripts and certificates of the previous study and two academic referee statements should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An aspirant must have a Masters or Honors qualification in analytics or statistics, with first class Honors or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the $27,500 per annum towards the student’s tuition fee for this course.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
source : scholarship-position