Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK, EU, and International are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a PhD degree program in the field of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Complex Fluids and Rheology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must not hold any other award from any other university in the UK and have done previous studies in the fields of Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics or related Subjects.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are suggested to take admission in a PhD degree program at Swansea University. Then, they can download and complete the fund application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, degree certificates and transcripts, language test certificates, and a covering letter should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a 2.1 honors degree or MSc degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, so you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test and score 6.5 or equivalent result.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
The funded education will cover the cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,296 for UK and EU candidates but it will only cover the cost of tuition fees for International students.
Beasiswa UK 2019 Click Here
source : scholarship-position