Tallinn University of Technology is the leader of designing and specialized instruction in Estonia. The objective of Tallinn University of Technology is turned into the main innovation college in the Baltic Sea area.
Why at Tallinn University of Technology? TalTech is in charge of advancing the development of the building and designing society in Estonia, adding to the reasonable advancement of society with creative administrations and the development of national welfare.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
To be qualified for this grant, candidates must be engaged with the master degree programme in one of these subject areas:
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetic
- Technology of Wood
- Plastics and Textiles
- Applied Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Technology Futures
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance and Digital Transformation
- International Business Administration.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for studying Russia in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to be empowered with this studentship then you need to be registered in a master programme at the university. After being admitted, you are allowed to access the application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: In the event to grasp this fellowship, you will have to present a few documents – diploma of the International Baccalaureate, transcript of grades, and copies of education documents.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to have a graduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to have these standard scores –IELTS- 5.5, TOEFL iBT- 72, Cambridge English- 160, and PTEA- 51.
The beneficiary will get 350 Euros per month and it is paid amid the period from September 1 to June 30.
scholarship in Rusia 2019 click here
source : scholarship-position