Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Up to a 25% reduction on your course fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses (excluding Sydney). See the list of eligible courses at https://www.latrobe.edu.au/scholarships/other-scholarship-opportunities/courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be applying to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65 per cent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
- This grant is not available to students who are currently enrolled in a La Trobe program.
- If you are starting a Study Abroad program, Postgraduate Research degree, Exchange program, Postgraduate Enabling Program, ELICOS, Foundation Studies program, or Diploma course then you are not eligible for this award.
- If you are a high-achieving international student and considering about applying for a full-fee paying place in undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive a fund for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe.
How to Apply
How to Apply: It’s easy, you just have to apply for your course, if your chosen course is eligible to receive the study fund and you meet the course entry requirements, the Scholarship Team will consider your award eligibility.
- Note: Once you receive your Award letter (via email), it is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.
Academic and Language Requirement: Each course at La Trobe University has a minimum English language requirement for entry. Before apply, you should meet the English language and academic entry requirements.
Benefits: The bursaries are worth between a 15%, 20% and 25% deduction on annual tuition fees for the duration of your studies and are limited in number.
source : scholarship-position