Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 105 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant graduating Year 12 in 2019 or have graduated Year 12 in 2018, have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent unadjusted ATAR) and be starting university for the first time in 2020. Candidate must be an international student who has completed high school in Australia or an Australian curriculum overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above.
- Language Requirement: You will need to meet the English language level required for your course.
- 90 scholarships worth $30,000 each, it will be paid as a stipend of up to $3,750 for up to four years ($7,500 per year).
- 15 scholarships worth $10,000 each. It will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 for the first four semesters of your course.
source : scholarship-position