- University or Organization: ShootSearcher
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: September 20, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree level course at any university, college, or vocational/trade school.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates from the Art and photography field are desirable.
How to Apply
To Apply: Interested participants can grab this opportunity by submitting the sub details to email@example.com.
All documents should be submitted in PDF form and include-
- Your full name, telephone number and mailing address
- Name of the school or university you attend
- Area of study
- Scan of the student ID
- A written essay with more than 1000 words which covers the following topics-
- The application and influence of photography in human life.
- The effects of camera, tripod, lens and other equipment on photography.
- The relationship between camera and photography, optics, science, and technology.
- The differences and similarities between photography and videography in modern life.
Benefits: The educational award has a value of $2,000 which will be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University and spent on tuition fees and supplies.