Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Pakistan are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join any undergraduate degree level course in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pay a tuition fee and the living cost for a full-time course.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are advised to take admission in an undergraduate degree level course at the university. After that send your application for the fund to Success Factor through email on email@example.com. Selected applicants will be called for an interview via Skype.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and a language proficiency certificate should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must be completed your 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have to show their English language ability by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test to study this program in a proper way.
Benefits: There is two grants are available which worth of £2,000 to study this program at the university.
source : scholarship-position