University or Organization: UWC Sri Lanka
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Citizen of Sri Lanka
The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Sri Lanka can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants for this application program must meet the following three conditions:
- The citizen of Sri Lanka is eligible to apply.
- Students must have completed GCE Ordinary Levels or equivalent prior to September 2018 and not yet entered a bachelors’ degree program or similar
- Must not be younger than 16 and under 18 years old on the 1st of September 2018
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to complete the application form and mail by post to UWC Office. You may also ask the referees to send the recommendation to the address of UWC Sri Lanka C/O College Of World Education No: 14 Fair Filed Garden Colombo 08 Sri Lanka Tel: 077 320 9466.
- Supporting Documents: Successful applicants should demonstrate Intellectual Curiosity and Motivation, Active Commitment, Social Competence, Resilience, Personal Responsibility, and Integrity, Motivation for UWC.
- Language Requirements: The applicant must have good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
- Benefits: The Citizen of Sri Lanka will provide the education fund.
source : scholarship-position