Application Deadline: 30 November 2019
University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate program
Award: Full tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and domestic students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate program.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing at UNSW.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking you must be submitted an online admission application, Register and complete your application and submit a application for T1 2020 by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Language Requirements: All interested applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
The financial aid positions will be offered as one of the following:
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum tuition fee funding for a minimum duration of the program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the program
source : scholarship-position