Application Deadline: July 5, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For this grant, they can join an undergraduate degree program in any subject area at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not take any other fund from any other university in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are suggested to register themselves in an undergraduate degree college at UCL and then complete the student finance section for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and academic transcripts should be attached with the admission.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved grade A in your previous study levels.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language, so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and show your English language ability.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
The university will continue to fund students throughout the duration of their studies with £2,500, £1,500, £1,000, and £500 according to candidate’s household income.
source : scholarship-position.com