- University or Organization: Buckinghamshire New University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2020, for February 2020 entry
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only the UK and EU students are allowed to participate.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must commence their full-time degree study on either High Wycombe, Aylesbury or Uxbridge campuses in February 2020.
How to Apply
The following two steps will lead you the way towards receiving the grant-
- Step 1: Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program before applying to the award.
- Step 2: After being enrolled, the participants are eligible to complete the award application form. The form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university might ask applicants to submit their academic records, curriculum vitae, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: An ideal participant must have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
The bursary will provide an amount of £1500 into three installments as on the reduction of Book Street Halls of Residence. Furthermore, it will also give a grant of £500 into the student’s bank account.
source : scholarship-position