Application Deadline: Wednesday 6 November 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Information Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 50
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australian, New Zealand citizen, as well as international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available e for an undergraduate single or double degree in Information Technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB, or completed Year 12 or IB previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Intending to enrol in any undergraduate single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology.
- Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships.
- Applicants must meet the age requirements for admission at Monash.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed. Applicants can go and take admission at the Faculty of Information Technology to be considered for this award program.
- Supporting Documents: You must download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet. Scanned sheet, your full name, and scholarship applicant ID submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with your documents as a single PDF. Alternatively, documents can be posted to:- Coursework Scholarships Unit, c/o Monash Connect, PO Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for a course at Monash University, you must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements before starting the study at Monash.
Benefits: Monash University offers 50 awards per year of $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
source : scholarship-position