Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Taft College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A Non-Resident student entering Taft College with a 3.00 or better high school cumulative grade point average or a 3.00 cumulative grade point average as a full-time college student the previous term and enrolls as a full-time student is eligible to receive the Non-Resident scholarship. The student must attend on-campus to receive the non-resident scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. Students complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
- Supporting Documents: Official Transcripts from all secondary schools, colleges, or universities attended. The transcript must be a certified English translation and must indicate academic achievement at the equivalent of at least a United States high school education
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency-student must have a: (Test of English as a Foreign Language) TOEFL examination score of 450 Written Based Test (WBT) or better; A score of 133 or better is required on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and 45 on the Internet-Based Test (IBT).
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
Taft College will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in Canada.