Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: The College of Wooster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries around the globe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme in any discipline offered at Wooster are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year applicants at Wooster demonstrating leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through Common Application or Coalition Application to apply to any programme at Wooster. Students that apply and show growth through their high school Model UN experiences will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Secondary school reports
- Teacher recommendation
- Teacher evaluation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide a certificate of one standardized test such as SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 7.0
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
The lucky award recipients will receive $2,000 annually towards the conduct of the applied undergraduate or graduate programme at Wooster.