Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Organization: Investintech.com Inc and Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ)
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Award: $1,000.00 CAD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Canadian
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from Canadian journalism students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Majoring in a journalism program, working towards either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Currently accepted to or enrolled in a college or university in Canada.
- Pursuing a course of studies leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in journalism.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your entry along with the following details: Name, Email address, Phone number, Educational Institute (college or university), Program/Degree, Your journalism experience: internships, school newspapers, relevant positions, blogs, etc. Submit Your Application. Please submit your entry to the Investintech – CAJ Scholarship using this form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The bursary will provide the following:
- $1,000.00 CAD
- Free one-year membership with the CAJ
- One free pass to the annual CAJ national conference