Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Loyola University Maryland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000 to $33,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have a full-time Enrollment (12 credits), Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA): 2.75.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants need to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the Loyola University, Maryland.No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcripts, International Student Certification of Finances, letters of recommendation, bank Letter or statement, International Student Certification of Finances and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school degree with Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must achieve scores of 80 or higher on the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT) or overall band scores of 6.5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
The scholars will receive the award amount in the following manner:
- Presidential Scholarship: $27,000 – $33,000
- Dean’s Scholarship: $18,000 – $24,000
- Loyola Scholarship: $12,000 – $15,000
scholarship in USA 2020 : International Merit Award at University of Hawaii Scholarship in the USA
source : scholarship position