Application Deadline: February 1
- University: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the award
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Intercultural leadership and Global Citizenship & Leadership offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time, degree-seeking international undergraduate student in sophomore or junior status for the entire academic year
- Must commit to attending a non-credit weekly seminar during the fall and spring semesters and complete all assignments
- Must have time to give presentations during fall and spring semesters
- Must commit to spending spring break with the Global Spartan Leadership Program Alternative Spartan Break
- Must demonstrate a need for tuition assistance
- Must attend cultural and leadership events/conferences
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach all secondary schools, colleges or universities attended and examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to the university. Participants are expected to: Submit an essay to the OISS Essay Contest & also submit a proposal for the MSU Global Learning Conference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- International students who successfully complete all requirements of the program will earn an $8,000 scholarship to assist with their tuition and other education-related expenses.
- Participants will also participate in a fully-funded spring break service-learning trip, which is led by program instructors and 2 participant site leaders.
Scholarship in USA 2020 : New American University funding for International Students in the USA
source : scholarship position