Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
University or Organization: Wichita State University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $1,000 to $50,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in the United States
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects in Engineering, Science offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
Freshmen merit awards:
- Awarded over four years with eligibility
- Award offers are based on high school GPA and national test scores (ACT/SAT).
- November 1st Priority Date for consideration
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
Honors College Merit Scholarship: The grant is open for incoming freshmen and transfer students who are fully admitted to Wichita State and to the Dorothy and Bill Cohen Honors College.
WSU National merit awards:
- Applications are open to National Merit Finalists and National Hispanic Recognition Finalists
- Annual amount varies; Awarded over four years with eligibility
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, the applicant can check the Admission Requirement.
- Language Requirements: All applicants are required to provide evidence of their English language.
scholarship in USA 2020 : Gonzaga University Global Diversity funding for International Students in the USA
- Freshmen Merit financial aid positions will cover up to $8,000 – $24,000
- Honors College Merit support will cover $1,000
- WSU National Merit financial aid positions will cover $50,000
source : scholarship position