Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a full-time student, be studying a course in marine science, underwater technology or offshore engineering and be a current student commencing final two years of the undergraduate course commencing in 2020 OR commencing a postgraduate course next year.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants are needed to be registered as an undergraduate or postgraduate degree student at ECU. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, seekers must have to hold a copy of the most recent academic record, copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grantee will get at least $5000 per annum plus one free attendance for a short SUT course in 2019.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
source : scholarship-position