Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- Organization: Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1,350€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in the “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project. Applicants must have graduated from their master’s, magister or diploma program with an above-average degree (for example, with honours, at least grade “good” (2.0) or an equivalent degree).
- Experienced professional work, also through internships and working student positions.
- Have been committed to social or political projects.
- Have gained international experience through studies abroad programs, professional stays abroad, or international volunteer work.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the doctoral program please fill out the entire online application form and upload your complete application documents which are mentioned below as one PDF file.
- Supporting Documents: Letter of motivation, CV, academic reference letter, Unofficial copies of master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates, Unofficial copy of bachelor´s certificate, Internship and employment certificates (if applicable) and certification / Proof of voluntary work (if applicable) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are preferred but are not required.
A award includes the following benefits:
- A monthly living and research cost stipend of 1,350€.
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs incurred for courses and meetings of the study program or of field projects outside of Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
- Membership in the doctoral program.
- Provision of working space at the WCGE.