- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any field at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants should not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are advised to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. And along with the course application form send your completed award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have an 80-100 percentile score on the application, submit two references and a statement outlining why they should be awarded a grant.
- Language Requirement: To study at CDU, you need to satisfy all the terms and conditions of the English language.
Benefits: The educational award will cover 50% of the tuition fees for the first year of study and 10% ongoing.