Application Deadline: Applicants can apply through the online application portal until July 17, 2019, and after that, a print-out of the application must be submitted to the High Commission before July 25, 2019.
- University or Organization: The Government of India
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full grant
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Foreign
- The program can be taken in India
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for undergraduate studies and 1-year Diploma in Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) under India-Africa Forum Summit Framework-III at any university in India.
- Admissible Criteria: Minimum Age limit 18 years at the time of admission.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology must be the subjects in MSCE.
- Applicant should ensure that they are not suffering from T.B., Cancer, AIDS & ailments affecting vital organs and the female applicant is not in the family way.
How to Apply
- To Apply: The Government would like to inform you that, you need to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at any university in India. Then you are eligible to complete the online application process for the grant.
- Documents: Certified copies of the qualifying examination should be enclosed with the application along with some other requirements asked by the universities.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have good proficiency in the English language.
Payment of Tuition fees/Registration Fees, return economy class airfares paid by Govt. of India. Return fare ticket will be available on completing the Degree Course, hostel facilities and living allowance to meet Hostel and food catering charges are also included in the award.