Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Singapore University of Technology and Design
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The award can be taken in Singapore
scholarship in Singapore 2019 : Shirin Fozdar funding for International Female Candidates at Singapore Management University, 2020
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Full-time SUTD undergraduate students who are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or ASEAN members going to the above SUTD’s partner universities under Global Exchange Programme (GEXP)
- Accepted as an exchange student by SUTD’s partner university under Global Exchange Programme (GEXP)
- Active Fifth Row, leadership potential and community involvement would be advantageous OR
- Full-time undergraduate students from the above SUTD’s partner universities coming to SUTD for academic exchange under Inbound Exchange Programme
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make your education more affordable, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking this process you have to full fill the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have submitted the Latest Academic Transcript, Latest Fifth Row Records, Document Checklist, Self-Declaration Form, Essay, TF Intl LEaRN Organizations, and Community Involvement Projects.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a good academic standing of at least CGPA 3.5 to apply for this opportunity.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent.
- Benefits: The university will provide the maximum award valued up to €4,000 will go towards supporting the cost of the student exchange program including expenses such as airfare, accommodation, living expenses, etc.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
source : scholarship-position