Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Foreign female candidates are eligible to apply for this application .
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time female foreign undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Good academic results
- Demonstrated financial needs (gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900)
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- Benefits: The university will provide all the following study expenses:
- Each award is valued at $15,000 and tenable for the recipient’s one year of study.
- The award will offer financial support towards the recipient’s annual subsidized tuition fee. The recipient may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfilment of its eligibility criteria.
- The recipients are required to be actively involved in community outreach activities and events under the Shirin Fozdar Programmers in the year of the award, for up to 30 hours of service.
source : scholarship-position