- University or Organization: The Beacon Equity Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Cover the cost of tuition fee and living expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field at any Beacon partner university in the UK.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must have held a position of responsibility in their school or failing that provide some evidence of confidence amongst peers.
- You must be a student of the Beacon recognized schools.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to this position, the participants have to register themselves for studying a bachelor’s degree program at a Beacon partner university.
- Once the candidate has an offer for entry into a Beacon Partner University, they will be invited to complete a full Beacon application Form and Financial Disclosure which will be sent to them.
- Admission Requirements: Each university has a different requirement, so you need to check out the entry requirements of the university in which you are going to apply.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, it is required to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Each School and University Partner will contribute 1/3 of annual undergraduate tuition fees and living costs.