Application Deadline: The deadline is based on the last date of the course application.
- Eligible Countries: International students are accepted for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must register as a full-time student and have met all the academic conditions of the university.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this great chance, applicants must have to register themselves in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Also, there is no separate application required for the fund, when a student applies at the university, they will automatically be selected based on their academic record for the grant and get notified through email.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, copy of the passport, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a motivation letter must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: You need to demonstrate your English language through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: The educational award will total worth of £10,000 for successful students which will be awarded in £2,500 per annum for up to four years.
source : scholarship-position.com