Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- University: Webster Vienna Private University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 21,000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree program in International Relations, Business and Management, and Psychology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements of Webster Vienna Private University
- The Scholarship student must be enrolled full-time and may begin their first year of study in the Fall I semester 2020
- Proven English proficiency of the program student is crucial: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) scores are required before admission if it is not established that the student is a native English speaker and
- Students accepted on probation or those who need to take ESLG (English as a second language) classes are not eligible.
Scholarship Kelas Bahasa 2020 : Dibuka Program Kelas Gratis 2 Minggu Angkatan 12 – Kelas Bahasa Bandung
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Webster Vienna Private University. After being enrolled, they can complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all the following documents 1 additional recommendation letter aside from the one submitted to Admissions Income statements of all persons responsible for financing the students’ education 1000-1200 word essay on one of the two topics below: Many students at Webster Vienna Private University have cultural heritage, skill, or talent that defines them and enriches the lives of their peers.
- If you hold such an interest or have a unique background, please share more in a 1000-1200 word essay or many believe that we learn from our mistakes. In a 1000-1200 word essay, describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure. Explain the situation, what actions you took, and how you learned from this experience.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have achieved a cumulative academic GPA (Grade Point Average) between 3.5 and 4.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to accomplish the language requirements of the university.
Dibuka persiapan ujian GRE 2020 CLICK HERE
The Webster Vienna Private University provides a partial award that covers 21,000 Euros of tuition per academic year. The remaining tuition and other costs, i.e. lab fees, study trips, etc., must be paid for by the student according to the official WVPU payment deadlines.
scholarship in Austria 2020 click here
supported by kelas bahasa
source scholarship position