Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Up to A$12,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed their Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) in 2019 with an ATAR higher than 50.00, and be applying for entry into a Victoria University bachelor’s degree commencing in 2020.
- students must be enrolled in a full-time load (48 credit points in each study period) and maintain a 60 Weighted Average Mark (WAM) across the two previous study periods.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.No application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency:
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64
- University of Cambridge – Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176.
- VU English – English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6)
Benefits: Victoria University will reward a $3,000 for the first two study periods and up to $12,000 towards the total tuition fees.
scholarship in Australia : Mobility Tech Yearly funding for International Students in Australia
source : scholarship-position