Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University: University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: AUD$ 2,500.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Teaching
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested participants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, the university asks for it.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your country language is not English.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University of Western Australia will provide an award of AUD$ 2,500.00 to the successful student for masters study.