Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 – $6,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: International students will be considered
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible to grab this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Entrants can be from any country
- Candidates should demonstrate academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, and leadership
- Applicants must be newly admitted students of an undergraduate programme at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a special application for this award. Applicants will automatically be granted this application upon successfully taking admission to an approved programme at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Supporting Documents: Your application must include the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma if they want to be considered for this application programme.
- Language Requirement: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The award of the program ranges from $2,000 to $6,000. Students who meet the university’s requirements will get this award.