Application Deadline: 31 October 2019
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
scholarship in Australia 2019 : Finance Honours funding for International Students in Australia 2019-2020
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for an undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Candidates must have an unconditional offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants must have an offer of admission into a full-time undergraduate course at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. After being a university student, applicants can apply for the grant through an online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, certificates, proof of citizenship, proof of English language proficiency, and ATAR or equivalent for your preferred course.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have ATAR or equivalent (minimum of 48 credit points) in recognized secondary education qualification.
- Language Requirement: Before commencing course application, you will need to meet USydney’s English language proficiency requirements.
info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
Benefits: The University of Sydney will provide $5000 award (for the costs of flights and other establishment costs) to assist international undergraduate students based on academic merit.
Info kelas bahasa : Dibuka Program Kelas Gratis 2 Minggu Angkatan 12 – Kelas Bahasa Bandung
source : scholarship position